Wednesday 5 September 2012

My inspiration

Ava Lily, my beautiful almost one year old daughter has inspired me to create this blog so I can share a variety of fun ideas and information to other mothers out there. These mothers may be Moms to be, first time moms, or "experienced" moms of multiple children. This blog is also for other moms to share their experiences, ideas and thoughts because being a first time mother, I have many questions myself which I would love input on. As a child growing up in a household filled with only women, (myself being the youngest) there was a lot of playing house, pretending to be mommys to our many, MANY baby dolls, and learning what it is like to take care of others at such a young age. I just knew that I am a natural caregiver and need to have a large family of my own. Not only did I want many children, but I also knew that as a profession, I needed to do something where I can use my care taking and creative skills to its fullest. So after high school I went on to accept a degree in early childhood education as well as a degree in education. From then on, whether professional or personal,  my dreams of teaching children to their fullest potential had begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment